In addition to providing artists with additional credibility and professional status, MSA membership offers constituents with the following benefits:
- Networking opportunities with fellow sculptors as well as galleries, collectors, patrons, architects, developers, journalists, curators, historians, critics, educators, suppliers, galleries and museums.
- Education through conferences, confabs, workshops and resources.
- Exhibition opportunities in the region for members only.
- Resources on the MSA website and distributed in e-newsletters announcing calls to artists, competitions and other useful information.
- Exposure through a personal webpage hosted on the MSA Web site and posts about exhibitions and other marks of your success on Facebook and the MSA eblasts.
- Regional Conferences and ConFabs with reduced fees and/or additional benefits. These conferences bring together individuals who are at once passionate about sculpture and interested in benefiting from new concepts, practices, resources and relationships within the larger sculpture community. Opportunities to connect with professional sculptors, gallery owners, art educators, administrators and leaders in the field abound; programming includes a range of lectures, educational demonstrations, seminars, and sculpture exhibitions.
- Mid-South Sculpture Alliance Scholarship for Outstanding Student Achievement a bi-annual scholarship of $500 and free participation in that year's conference or confab awarded to an MSA student member selected through a juried process. MSA Professional members who are faculty at an accredited university, college or community college may sponsor one student, University members may sponsor two students.
- BRONZE members receive all of the benefits stated above plus their name and one image on the Sculptors page.
- Associate, University, and Vendor members receive all of the benefits stated above plus a web link on the resource page, three nominations for the MSA Scholarship, one
quarter page add in the MSA conference catalog and advertisement of artist
resources such as Call to Artists, RFQ's and exhibition openings on the MSA
webpage and Facebook page.